Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Cat Nap 2


Continuing on from my last post, I’ve taken another of my ‘Cat Nap’ drawings and developed it.

This was the original sketch:





And here is the watercolour I did:




I’ve printed it on fabric and now it’s ready to be embroidered.





As it’s Valentine’s Day today, here’s a photo I’ve taken with a rose and a heart shaped stone I found a long time ago.



The book is a volume of Welsh poetry and these particular poems are about love, “Serch” being a Welsh word for “Love”. There’s also “Cariad” which means the same thing.

I’m really enjoying watching the Winter Olympics at the moment. I watch it every four years. I’m not a huge fan of much sport, but for some reason I love this, particularly the snowboarding, the luge, the skeleton, the bobsleigh and the speed skating. If I were younger, I might have a go at one of these. Maybe.

Love to everyone, have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love to hear from you.